Series Subscriptions 2016 / 2017 - Description
Includes tickets to all five concerts of the season:
- ¡Sacabuche! presenting works of Venetian masters. (Oct. 9, 2016)
- Dr. Guy Whatley performs in a solo harpsichord recital of music of J. J. Froberger and the composers Froberger knew throughout Europe. (Nov. 6, 2016)
- Rufus Müller and plucked instrument specialist Daniel Swenberg perform “A Musicall Banquet” (1610), as part of the Tucson Desert Song Festival. (Jan. 22, 2017)
- Monteverdi’s magnificent Vespers of the Blessed Virgin (1610), with instrumental ensemble Tesserae in collaboration with True Concord. (Feb. 24-26, 2017)
- Superb English viol consort Fretwork with a program of 16th and 17th consort music. (Mar. 19, 2017)
Prices vary depending on Vespers location and seating preference.
$120 – Includes Vespers in Tucson (Feb. 25 or Feb. 26) – Premium seating
$105 – Includes Vespers in Tucson (Feb. 25 or Feb. 26) – General seating
$110 – Includes Vespers in Green Valley (Feb. 24)
Vespers dates and locations:
February 24, 2017 | Friday 7:00 p.m at Valley Presbyterian Church, Green Valley (Pre-concert talk at 6:15pm)
February 25, 2017 | Saturday 7:30 p.m. at Catalina Foothills High School, Tucson (Pre-concert talk at 6:45pm)
February 26, 2017 | Sunday 3:00 p.m. at Grace St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Tucson (Pre-concert talk at 2:15pm)
Please note varying venues, pre-concert talk times, and prices.